EXCELLENCE IN COMMUNITY BASED SURGERY
Vasectomies; carpal tunnel decompression; hand surgery; skin surgery; joints and soft tissues injections including for heel pain(plantar fasciitis), and Dupuytren’s contracture; ingrowing toenail surgery… Read More
7 DAYS PATIENT ACCESS AVAILABILITY
We can be contacted by telephone and email throughout the week… Get in touch with us
Welcome to Humanitas Healthcare Services
Led by our experienced Medical Director Dr Albert Benjamin and an experienced nursing team, we are committed to offering a safe, excellent, and high quality standards of community-based surgical healthcare to all our patients. We provide primary care surgical procedures for NHS and private patients in fully equipped, comfortable and convenient locations. Please call us on 01922 504 991 to discuss your requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Ten Good Reasons
- Compassionate patient – centred care. For example care homes domiciliary visits for office procedures such as MSK injections
- Safety and Quality Assured
- Locally accessible clinics
- We provide an alternative, safe, and effective service for conditions no longer provider by the NHS
- Department of Health approved electronic health records system
- Seven day availability including weekends to suit patients
- Shorter/No waiting times
- Personalised post-op support
- Excellent Patient Feedback
- Long established services delivered by trained and experienced Clinicians
We offer primary care surgical procedures for NHS and private patients in modern, full equipped, comfortable and convenient locations. We received Care Quality Commission (CQC) registration in 2013 and Any Qualified Provider (AQP) accreditation in 2014.
At present our expanding range of community based surgical procedures cover family planning, vasectomies; carpal tunnel decompression; trigger finger/thumb release; skin surgery for safe skin lesions (lumps, bumps and moles); joints and soft tissues injections…
ABOUT OUR STAFF
Medical Director Dr Albert Benjamin BA (Cantab) MB;BChir (Cambridge University), FRCS (Edin) MRCGP, DFSRH, Cert.Postgrad.Med.ED (Keele University), M.Sc Aethetics Medicine (QMUL London University)
Dr Benjamin works as a Doctor with Special Interest (GPwSI) in primary and community-based surgical procedures. He has been providing these services since 1997 and receives excellent patient feedback and testimonials.
Dr Benjamin completed undergraduate training at Cambridge University and Charing Cross Hospital Medical School in the University of London…
Learn more »