We offer primary care surgical procedures for NHS and private patients in modern, full equipped, comfortable and convenient locations. We received Care Quality Commission (CQC) registration in 2013 and Any Qualified Provider (AQP) accreditation in 2014.
At present our expanding range of community based surgical procedures cover:
- Family planning, vasectomies.
- Carpal tunnel decompression.
- Trigger finger/thumb release.
- Skin surgery for safe skin lesions (lumps, bumps and moles).
- Joints and soft tissues injections including for heel pain (plantar fasciitis)
- Ingrowing toenail Surgery